Monday 21 March 2016

I'll be loving you always.... the final hunt is on.

The search for Christian (Chris) is in The Times today, appropriately on page 13, 13 years (well 2 days early) since we last heard from Chris - which was 23rd March when he phoned Mum and Dad from a little hut outside Kita, Mali, to wish them both Happy Birthday'. 

Please share this as wide as you can... especially in Africa and Europe (especially France). 


I've got Steve Wonder playing non-stop today... sending out those good vibes to my little bro:
As around the sun the earth knows she's revolving 
And the rosebuds know to bloom in early May 
Just as hate knows love's the cure 
You can rest your mind assure 
That I'll be loving you always 
As now can't reveal the mystery of tomorrow 
But in passing will grow older every day 
Just as all is born is new 
Do know what I say is true 
That I'll be loving you always....

No comments: